Back again in 2018, the Nationwide ASSOCIAITON OF REALTORS® launched a key strategic mission with their first iOi Summit. The mission was motivated underneath the management of Elizabeth Mendenhall with the concentration of NAR currently being a gateway to technology innovation in actual estate. President of WAV Group Communications, Kevin Hawkins wrote an fantastic recap of the 1st NAR iOi Summit that you can read in this article.
The party takes location following 7 days on September 28th and 29th, in Los Angeles. Remember to use this price reduction code at checkout: SBIT100.
There are 12 firms that are collaborating in the iOi Pitch Fight this calendar year: Agently, CUBICASA, ARSA, Inspectify, fractional, presidio, Pacaso, residently, RentBase, Stake, Revive, and Symba. The winner of the pitch struggle receives USD$15,000 and a booth at the NAR party. Additionally, they acquire the most prestigious pitch struggle occasion in prop tech. Pacaso is a Unicorn, valued at around $1 Billion, the very first Unicorn at any time in the Pitch Battle.
Alex Lange will be moderating a session with the a few important people who are included in the most serious estate technological know-how M&A bargains of the very last decade – Chris Gough, manager at Houlihan Lokey, David Anderson from Lone Wolf, and Scott Smith from Constellation Software package.
I will be moderating the session “Go To Market Methods in Proptech” that will aspect three businesses who have experienced achievement launching merchandise in the actual estate sector. Each and every of them will talk about the ways they used to get their product or service into the sector. Becoming a member of my panel will be Fredrik Eklund, Co-founder of Serious Joe Chen, CEO of Chime and Ryan Coon, Vice President Rentals at real estate agent.com
Alex Lange provided the next email to attendees now:
This is no ordinary serious estate convention where by speakers “pay to play” and you are effectively observing commercials on stage for times. Or even worse, sitting via an additional session about making use of social media that is the similar product you’ve listened to three yrs back. Or shall I waste your time chatting about returning from COVID…
The iOi Summit is various. It does not matter if you are an investor, a begin-up, or a tech-savvy real estate agent:
- Our classes are curated. Incredible written content about the potential of actual estate (both equally PropTech and FinTech) from imagined leaders (Google, Amazon, etc..).
- Our Pitch Battle is unrivaled. Twelve unbelievable organizations have been hand-selected from hundreds of applicants. There’s even a “unicorn” competing. Our assorted judges stand for brokerages, associations, M&A, enterprise cash, and begin-ups.
- Our keynote will deliver you dwelling, rethinking how you will strategy the potential. This is no “motivational speaker.” Thomas Frye has been named the “Architect of the Future,” is Google’s “Top-Rated Futurist Speaker,” and is IBM’s most awarded engineer. His eyesight of how you will have interaction with your property will make you want to pull oneself into the future.
- Our exclusive panel with NAR CEO Bob Goldberg and the former CEOs of Zillow and Realtor.com will be both enlightening and entertaining as they examine the foreseeable future of portals.
- There will be conversations on Blockchain, NFTs, AI/ML, and more… just not by hobbyists.
- It is time very well spent. Twenty sessions in a working day and a 50 %. No fluff… just insiders who “know the ropes.” And access to this unique content is also a fraction of the expenditure in any other convention.
Seating is limited… Register now and get $100 off what’s previously an amazing value using my code: SBIT100.